Thank you so much for putting your trust in Simplistic Charm for this special occasion. We are thrilled to be your partner in bringing this vision to life. In order to make this magic happen here are a few things to be aware of as we work together:
PRICING & PAYMENTS:
- Product availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Custom drape orders are subject to additional inventory fees.
- Deposits are not required to reserve rental items. A finalized invoice indicates that the equipment and rentals for your event are reserved.
- Full payment is due 21 days before the event date.
- Only Overdue invoices are subject to cancellation.
- Last minute event inquiries, where the Invoice Date of Issue is less than 21 days from the Event Date, are due within 48 hours of issue.
- A Simplistic Charm estimate does not guarantee rental items until it is converted to an invoice.
- If charges are accrued due to order updates after full payment has been made, new balance must be paid in full prior to the set up date.
ORDERS & ORDER UPDATES:
- Notice of cancellation must be given 72 hours prior to set up or a 50% restocking fee is assessed.
- All invoices are non-refundable.
- Orders placed under 72 hours will incur additional rush fees.
- Equipment added to your order within 72 hours will be subject to additional emergency fees.
- To avoid additional fees, all equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Table Top Decor & equipment must be scraped free of food. All Linen should be free of debris such as food or confetti.
- All equipment must be protected from weather at all times.
DAMAGE & LIABILITY WAIVER:
- As stated in the Liability Waiver, Simplistic Charm is not responsible for accidental breakage, damage or dismantling of drapery, equipment and hardware once setup is complete.
- Additional set up fees will be applied if we are called back to the event site to touch up, redesign or fix a damaged set up.
- Simplistic Charm hardware, rentals and equipment are only to be handled by Simplistic Charm employees.
- Using Simplistic Charm Equipment and hardware to support other decor is prohibited and may incur additional fees.
SET UP & REMOVAL:
- There is a minimum order total that must be reached to receive set up & removal of your rentals.
- Set Up & Removal Charges are based on time, location and rentals being provided.
- Set Up Hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Set Up outside of our normal hours may incur additional charges such as Firm Time, Late Night or Holiday.
- Take Down Hours are 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM. Take Down outside of our normal hours may incur additional charges such as Firm Time, Late Night or Holiday.
- A minimum of a 4 hour set up window is required for drapery designs to avoid additional charges.
- A minimum of a 2 hour set up window is required for all other rentals to avoid additional charges.
- Delivery locations must be within 100 feet of the accessible truck or additional fees will apply.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to inform Simplistic Charm of potential delivery obstacles, such as driveways not accessible by a truck, narrow doorways, stairs or small elevators.
- For jobs that require an industrial lift, the client is responsible for renting a lift to be on site at the time of set up and removal.
- Simplistic Charm will not be responsible if equipment cannot be loaded onto a location due to obstacles.
- If rental equipment cannot be located on-site at the time of take down, additional pickup fees will apply.
- Additional fees of $125 per hour will be added if the space is not made available for set up or breakdown at the time scheduled, floor plans are not provided or changes are made on site.
If you have any questions about Simplistic Charm's Rental Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.